About this Camera:
The Ganz CMC-28-4 is a great choice for security camera installation in elevators, hallways, or small rooms, providing wide 2.8mm coverage in an armor style housing. The 1080P 2 MegaPixel image sensor delivers great quality video coverage up to 30 frames per second and has low light capabilities with slow shutter. Digital Day/Night and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) with Imbedded Intelligence Technology, make this camera a power house when it comes to securing your facility.
These cameras have built-in GXi SMART technology, with optional license to allow for SMART camera alerts when combined with our AVM software. Depending on the license level, this camera can discern the difference between a person, vehicle and other motion on the screen and allows you to define custom triggers, zones, counters and alerts.
Included with the cost of the analytics license, one of our experienced surveillance technicians will assist you in remotely setting up the calibration, and configuration of the zones, counters or alerts (up to 1 hour). This is a service not provided by any other vendor. We are a licensed vendor of GANZ cameras, so each of the GANZ cameras we sell come with the full manufacturer's warranty (many vendors sell without warranty! - any on Amazon/Google products/Ebay/etc.)
This camera has an easy to assemble and install 2 piece housing, providing you with an easy, but secure corner mount camera for your elevator, or room.
- HD 1080P HD Video quality (1920x1080 Resolution)
- 1/3" 1080P (2.0 MegaPixel) CMOS Image Sensor
- Dual Stream H.264/MJPEG
- 82° wide approx viewing angle
- SD Card Edge Recording
- Corner Mount Housing (Black, White or Silver)
- WDR function for better day and night vision
- 2-Piece Corner mount housing for easy installation
- up to 30 fps video for smooth clear picture
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) Power over Ethernet support
- ONVIF (Profile S) Compliant - Works with most NVR Software
- Optional Licenses for GXi - SMART Camera Alerts