How to Return or Exchange a PurchaseBefore sending your product(s) back, you MUST Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) through our online RMA Request Form. Once you have submitted the RMA request form, you will receive an email with an RMA for any qualified returns/exchanges. Once you have received the RMA# and address, you should return your purchase clearly labeled with the appropriate RMA#. The returned merchandise must be received within 30 days of purchase of original item with the proper RMA#. Items received after 30 days or without appropriate RMA# will be returned at customer's expense. Receiving an RMA number is simply an authorization to send items back to us to be inspected for return or replacement. Items must be returned in like-new condition in the original packaging, otherwise they will not be considered for return and will be held or returned at the customer's expense.
Return Policy LimitationsThe following terms and conditions apply to all items that are purchased from Platinum CCTV.
- All Approved items MUST be returned in like-new condition in the original packaging (no exceptions)
- Computer Software and Video DVDs are NON-RETURNABLE once downloaded, purchased or opened
- Any items that are special ordered from a manufacturer for your order are not returnable for credit. These items can only be exchanged for the same item if found defective due to a defect in materials or workmanship of the manufacturer, and are subject to manufacturer approval
- Any items received without original packaging, or not in like-new condition will not bAny returned items will be charged a 15% restocking fee before credits or exchanges are applied
- Nanny or Spy Cameras (WiFi or SD) are non-returnable except for exchange for same item in the event of defects in materials or workmanship - no free rentals here, sorry
- Cables, bulk spools of cables and cabling connectors are non-returnable items
- Shipping charges are non-refundable for any reason. The customer is responsible for all shipping and return shipping charges
- Items received with physical damage of any kind will not be accepted for return or exchange. These items can be shipped back at customer's request with pre-payment of shipping charges
- Orders that are unable to be delivered due to an inappropriate or incomplete street address being provided by the customer at the time of purchase, which are returned by courier to our facility can be reshipped at customer's expense or optionally can be processed as a standard return (provided the materials are received back in like-new condition, unopened and within the 30 day return period)
- If the item being returned was purchased during a Free-Shipping promotion, the cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund before credit is issued.
- If you wish to exchange your purchase, then please indicate which product you are interested in exchanging for while filling out the RMA Request form online
- If the item is being returned for credit, please allow 14-30 days for processing of the credit back to your initial form of payment.
- Platinum CCTV is not responsible for any damages sustained during transit, and any damages will void the manufacturer's warranty. It is recommended that you use an insured method of transporting your returns.
- A copy of the original invoice/packing slip must be included with any items being returned.
- Warranties are void if the factory seal is broken. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Products with physical blemishes from manufacturing or shipping, color variance or other customer preferences are acceptable as a return with restocking fee, same as other returns.
- Return Policy Terms and Conditions may change at any time without notice.