The HD-8219 model UNV™ brand NDAA Approved 1080P Resolution HD IP turret-style camera is a 2MP camera approved for use in government buildings, and other public funded jobs. It provides 1080P resolution video in color during the daytime with Infrared IR nightvision at night when light levels drop.
The HD-8219 camera is our NDAA Approved mid-resolution model of our turret-style cameras, providing up to 1080P resolution video video with a 2.8mm super wide angle lens and crisp, clear infrared night vision using IR LEDs for optimum quality during the daytime and at night.
Even though this turret camera is designed with outdoor installations in mind, it fits into any environment due to its smaller size. This camera has an easy to adjust 3 axis housing, allowing this camera to be mounted either on an overhang, wall or even sitting on top of a parapet. The front of this security camera has 2 isolated glass lenses, one for the HD lens and the other for the IR array LED. Isolating these 2 lenses ensures that no matter what happens, you will always have the best possible clarity, both in daytime and at night. This makes this camera an optimal choice for any outdoor camera installations especially.
The fact that these cameras are just as lightweight as their dome counterparts, and glass lenses for durability, make these cameras also a popular choice for interior camera installations, especially in areas where humidity, moisture or dust persist: warehouses, restaurant kitchens, manufacturing facilities and much more.
This camera delivers night vision with its built-in IR LEDs, so that the camera can see in complete darkness up to 100' maximum distance. These LEDs are combined with an IR cut filter, this automatically slides across to filter IR light during the daytime, which helps to provide beautiful, true colors during daytime hours by blocking excess IR light, while still delivering great IR night vision in black and white mode during evening hours. The IR filter can be automatically actuated by the built in optical sensor (default) or programmed to switch at a specific time, or remain in a predefined mode.
The HD-8219 HD IP Camera can be enhanced with optional backbox for direct wall mount allowing cables to be conceiled, wall bracket for suspended installation or even pole mount for mounting it directly to a pole.
We recommend our NDAA Approved AVM NVR software or AVM NVR recorders combined with these NDAA Approved IP cameras, for best picture quality.
This Feature-Rich turret camera delivers great quality video for home and business from a small housing.
- HD 1080P Resolution Video quality (1920x1080 Resolution)
- 2.0 MegaPixel CMOS Image Sensor
- H.264 Video Compression = smaller file size
- Dual Stream H.265/H.264
- Wide ~100° viewing angle for better room coverage
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- Infrared night vision up to 100' in pitch black conditions
- Small Armor Turret housing
- Glass front with isolated lenses for better night vision
- DWDR function for better day and night vision
- 3-axis adjustment allows mounting on ceiling or wall
- 20 fps video for smooth clear picture
- PoE Support - run just a single CAT-5 to the camera from PoE Switch
- IP66 Weatherproof housing
- Optional wall mount bracket & backbox available
- ONVIF 2.0 Compliant - Works with most NVR Software