Protect your home or business in style and clarity with this new model 2.1 MegaPixel HD IP camera. The flagship of our HD IP camera line, this camera comes with an electronically adjustable 4x optical zoom lens with auto focus, letting you get closer to the action. This lens, combined with the high quality video makes this camera ideal for identifying persons, vehicles or even license plates around your facility.
New weather-tight housing has no mounting screws that go through the camera casing, making it more weatherproof than other model cameras, and easier to install at the same time. The base of the camera has a compartment making it easy to tuck in your cables and connectors and keep them safe and clean. Camera comes with flush ceiling/wall bracket and has optional wall mount, pole mount, corner mount and pendant mount adapters available.
The new 2.1 MegaPixel SONY CMOS image sensor built-in to this camera provides higher bitrate and clearer video than previous models with better low-light sensitivity. That means you will get better picture quality during the daytime or at night with extended night vision up to 100' in pitch black conditions. The Wide Dynamic range of this camera makes it a great choice even for areas where daylight and shade intersect, by boosting the brightness on darker areas of the picture.
The 1080P video quality is 10x the resolution of traditional analog security cameras, letting you even zoom in after the fact to see what happened in better clarity and with sharper colors as well.
This Professional Grade 1080P HD Armor Dome is ideal for your security installation.
- HD 1080P Video quality (1920x1080 Resolution)
- 2.1 MegaPixel CMOS Image Sensor
- H.264 Video Compression = smaller file size
- Dual stream H.264 and MJPEG for NVR support and lower CPU usage
- 4x Electronic Zoom Lens w/Auto-Focus!
- 110 degree viewing angle (motorized adjustment)
- Infrared night vision up to 100' in pitch black conditions
- New Weatherproof CAT-5/6 Connector for weatherproof cabling
- Armor Dome Housing for tamper and weather proof installs
- New extended base housing for easy cable stowage
- 3-axis adjustment allows mounting on ceiling or wall
- 30 fps video for smooth clear picture
- PoE Support - run just a single CAT-5 to the camera from PoE Switch
- Weatherproof housing for installation indoors or outdoors
- ONVIF 2.0 Compliant - Works with most NVR Software
- Optional Pole Mount, Wall Mount, Corner Mount or Pendant Mounts available
- Free AVM Lite NVR Software for recording of up to 4 cameras included